What you really are to me

I'm Hoping you know
I won't come back
Yea right... that's what i wish... i could do
but i'm sure that in the first moment you talk to me
I'll do the oposite
our rolls in live are so different you know?
some get to fall in love
others get to wish about the mistakes young lovers will regret soon (babies)
so i won't be to emo out of my feeling BUT ill remind you (reader) how much it hurts:
think of your first CRUSH... and how much it really crushed of you
that's why love dooms us all
that's why i don't want to fell in.... (how childish..)
because at the end of the relationship
I'll find this few words... lost some somewhere with dust on it
and all my past frustration brought alive again.

3 comentarios:

  1. lalala no dire nada
    pero se que así será
    and it will go something like
    i hate to say that i told u so but I TOLD YOU SO
    pero no puedes evitarlo y yo tampoco

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In love we always are gonna crush in the middle of the way.

    Interesting thoughts from a young man that it should be happy.

    Best Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love is there to pull us up from the void that we are
    But almost all the time, it end pushing us down again
    There's nothing like the first love or the first crush because is the one that damage us the most
    But in the end, I guess, we all just need to learn how to play our rolls, to enchant and decive, to give and to receive..
    Well, interesting thoughts, hope to read more things from you!
    Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar